Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joy

This is actually a scraplift from myself. lol.  I loved the trees I created for layout last Christmas and decided to bring them back this year.  I created the tree design by cutting two triangles using green cardstock.  Then I ran the trees through my Cuttlebug  using the Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder-Birds & Swirls.  I chalked the embossed images using while chalk ink.  I added stickles on top of the embossed berries. 

The tree top decoration was created using my Cricut Home Accents cartridge. I have always loved this design and it is still one of my favorites. Layering papers and patterns will give your projects depth and interest.

I punched circles to create this scalloped border.  I used a white opaque pen to add interest to each circle.

Thanks for joining me today.

5 comments:

MissChicas said...

That is a beeeeeautiful layout--so soft and eye-catching! I was hoping you could tell me what cartridge is the Christmas tree topper design from?

Robin said...

Hi Miss Chicas,

I used the Home Accents cartridge for the tree top design. Thank you so much for your comment.

Cindy Gay said...

I love those trees too!

cbuswell said...

stunning layout! love those trees!

JustYolie said...

I love your creations, really I do!!! Gorgeous!