Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Joy - Webster's Pages "Waiting for Santa"


The "Waiting for Santa" collection from Webster's Pages is simply amazing.  It is perfect for showcasing this photo of my daughter.  During one of our epic snow storms in January 2010 I asked my daughter to take a photo of herself in her new Christmas coat.  I had no idea she would come back with such a beautiful photo.  It has easily become one of my favorite photos. 

I have always liked the look of pulled back curtains on layouts.  The Renaissance Faire collection from Graphic 45 had the most beautiful curtain graphic and I have always loved it.  I decided to make my own curtain using Double Dot papers from Bo Bunny.  I drew the curtain and adjusted it as I cut.  I trimmed the curtain with beautiful ivory rosette ribbon by Maya Road. 

I love embellishing my pieces with three dimensional elements.  I frequent the "doll house" area of my local crafts stores looking for just the right elements.  I bought fencing about a year ago and I haven't used it as often as I like.  Well today I decided to add it to this project and  I am so pleased with the outcome.  I have surrounded the fencing with breathtaking burgandy crinkled roses from Flora Doodles by Petaloo. 

 ..and what is a layout with Prima goodness?  I added gorgeous chocolate cottage blossoms in between the large roses. 
The title was created using lettering found on "Fa La La" from Webster's.  I can't say it enough but Webster's not only provides you with gorgeous papers, but also beautiful images which I like to use to create custom embellishments.  . 

Thanks for joining me today.

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the photo and b & w with the beautiful papers.

Lisa said...

Holy Schmoly Robin! This is outstanding! I love the curtain on the side and how it mimics the photo. Your layers are perfection, as always! Gorgeous!!