Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010!

I can’t believe that we are saying goodbye to 2010 already! It has been a terrific year and I can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for me.

I would like to thank you all for your love and support. You all truly inspire me. Keep leaving those comments! I read each and every one.

I thought I would reflect on my favorite layouts and projects from this year.  Enjoy!

1. Dad – GCD Studios
Me + Dad = LOVE!


2. At Peace – Webster’s Pages
Here I am during a moment of pure calm in Puerto Rico. It was so relaxing to just let go and let my mind be free. Ahh, I can’t wait to go back.


3. So Special – Basic Grey
I loved the Capella collection from Basic Grey this year. The patterns and color palette were stunning and right up my alley. I went all out for this one. I retired this photo of my daughter and thought I would create an uber fancy layout with all the bells and whistles I could fit onto one page.



4. Happy Birthday! - Webster's Pages
I love this card!  I originally made it for someone but I ended up keeping it! 


5. Me – Webster’s Pages
Not many of us take the time to scrap ourselves.


6. Keepsake – GCD Studios
This is my husband’s grandmother as a teenager. She is now 97! I based this layout off of a sketch I created. Martha Stewart punches became one of my top five tools of 2010.



7. Beautiful – Tim Holtz
Okay, do I have to say anything? Tim Holtz created one of the most wonderful vintage inspired collections with Lost and Found. The deep, rich color palette blew me away. I took the pinks from the collection to create this feminine layout.


 8. Yummy – Imaginesce
Crisp and clean! My friend Cindy graciously allows me to use her beautiful children as the subject of my layouts. In return, she gets to keep the finished product. She is a scrapbooker herself, but with twins and a 1 year old, her time is not her own. Cindy, thank you so much!


9. Spiderella – The Girls’ Paperie
Being on the Scrapbooks Plus design team challenged me to create a two page layout each month. Soon, they became my favorite! This one was really fun and The Girls’ Paperie Toil and Trouble collection was perfect for my photos.


10. Remember – Webster’s Pages
This was done for a challenge over at Webster’s Pages. Never could I have imagined the way this layout came to life. This photo is precious since it is the only photo of my aunt as a baby. My aunt is no longer here but is always in my heart. This layout is proudly displayed in my craft room on my wall.



Thanks for joining me today.


12 comments:

Myra said...

Robin, you are super talented!!! I hope you applied for the WP design team! I love your artwork! Yes, it is ART! Thanks for the inspiring layouts!

Tammy E. said...

Beautiful work -- some of my favorites as well! Thanks for the inspiration.

Clare D. said...

Hi Robin, I found you thru Yolie's upcoming hop and love your work! I am following your blog now. Thanks for the inspiration and beautiful work!

MARILYN said...

Hi Robin! Are you from P.R.? I'm from PR. It's my first time in your blog, I came her from Jolie,
I love your works are Gorgeous!! You're very talented!!! I'm following you now. Hugs!!
Marilyn

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Awesome Robin!

I also did a blog post *The Best of 2010*. Stop by and check out mine:

http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-favorite-layouts-for-2010-best-of.html

Stay True To God said...

Awesome work Robin!! I can't wait to see what you'll create in 2011!! Keep 'em coming sweetie!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

Lisa said...

Love love love the new look! It looks good on you!!!! 2011 will be our year!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

They're all impeccable. "Dad" is my favorite too. Happy New Year!

Laura P said...

I am always in awe when I see your work. What a great post! So inspirational! Thanks for sharing and have a happy new year!!

ScrappyNancy said...

Your work is beautiful!!

Roses @ StrictlyRoses said...

I love your work and the music lol.

Pam said...

Robin, Just found your blog & am now following- these are very beautiful pieces of artwork! You are very talented. Thank You for sharing- you are inspiring. Hugs and happiness for the new year.