Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Wish - Webster's Pages

This summer I was a lucky winner during the 2010 Summer CHA preview over at Webster's Pages.  This is my first project using the "Waiting for Santa" paper collection that I won.  One of my favorite things about this collection is the color palette.  I loved the rich colors with the color black added for a stunning contrast.  I had the perfect photo in mind once I saw the color palette. 

I always say that Webster's has "built in" embellishments.  If you are armed with a craft knife these collections offer you a whole new world.  I did quite a bit of fussy cutting, layering and trim work. 

I have to say that my favorite embellishments are the quilled flowers.  I used my Cuttlebug Quilled Daisy Kit to create these beautiful, yet simple flowers.  I will be bringing a tutorial soon.  Stay tuned!

Thanks for joining me today.

2 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Gorgeous layout. Looks magazine ready!

Alia said...

Lovely!!