Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Celebrating our Milestones" Blog Hop Winner!!!


First, I have to thank everyone for joining us in the "Celebrating our Milestones" blog hop.  Yolie, our blog hop coordinator, each designer and all of you have made this event a huge success.  I am thankful to everyone who left comments for me and for those of you who decided to follow along with me duirng my creative journey.

Using random.org, comment #17 was selected.  I would like to congratulate Trisha! 

Trisha wrote:  "This layout is just wonderful. Your best friend is so lucky to have such a beautifully creative best friend. I love your layout. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. I am a new follower."                

Thank you so much for participating in the Celebrating Our Milestones blog hop.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Robin,

I am very excited to see that I won your blog candy. Great hop and loved your beautiful work.

Janis said...

Congrats to Trisha!! :) Janis