Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So Inspired

Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me.  Today I had the urge to stamp something.  I absolutely love stamps.  I found a wonderful stamping store called Angela's Happy Stamper located in Reston, Virginia.  I could stay there for hours.  The staff is knowledgeable and always willing to help you with even the most basic question. 

While I was at the store I ran across the most beautiful paper collection from Kaisercraft called Devonshire.  I immediately knew I wanted to make a card.  The beautiful stamp I used, Butterfly Collage, is from Memory Box.  Isn't it just beautiful? Sigh!!!

I used the front and back of the Guinevere patterned paper.  I stamped the image onto the blue side of the paper and trimmed the entrie image.  Then I stamped the image again onto the yellow side of the paper.  I cut the butterfly image from the yellow paper and placed it on top of the butterfly image on the blue patterned paper.  The leaf is a die cut I created using my Silhouette.  I love their leaf images. 


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I must have just missed you - I went in to get the stamp also:) Love your card. Kim

Ana Márquez said...

I love your work, thanks a lot for sharing all this beautiful thinks with us :-)

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Wow, this is such a nice layout. I am new follower.

Linda Dale said...

I love your work, very inspiring. Thanks so much. www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com