Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, January 21, 2011

Je t'Adore!


Hello everyone!

I am pleased to share with you this layout I created using the Spring Market and Lullaby Lane collections from Webster's Pages.  Lullaby Lane is one of my favorite collections because of it's soft color palette.  I framed my photo with chipboard hearts which I inked with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.

I used an accordian folding technique on the green patterned paper from the Spring Market collection.  See the tips and tricks below.
I cut my paper in half so I had two 6x12 pieces. Then I scored the paper at every 1/2 inch. Then I began folding back and forth like an accordian.  To adhere it to the page, I used my ATG gun and ran lines of adhesive back and forth on my base layer.  Then I positioned the fan folder paper.  I used 3-D foam squares, which are perfect for the 1/2 inch fold, to hold my top layer of patterned paper.  When you do this design, it is best to have things mapped out first. 

I used liquid pearls to accent my embellishments.  I love the new formula, it is beautiful!  The small rosettes are actually the centers of the larger flowers on the layout.  I replaced the centers of the larger flowers with Webster's sparklers as seen below.


This beautiful banner is from the Je t'Adore collection from Making Memories.  I inked the window with VersaMagic chalk ink in Tea Leaves.  To finish off the window I used liquid pearls.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

9 comments:

Helen said...

This is beautiful! Simply beautiful! I love all the little details that you have used.

Steph Devlin said...

Robyn this is amazing .... l love the idea of the accordian in the middle !! Just beautiful.

Myra said...

This is gorgeous. Love the details!!

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Gorgeous layout! I wish I could translate all those elements to create a masculine page. Love this!

Cindy Gay said...

I like that accordion style folded paper in the frame and the lovely b & w photo.

Shoebox Memories D'Luxe said...

this is beautiful robin!
-Shazi

Sonia said...

Wow! Awesome Layout! Love it. Great details

Sony
Sonia-Studio60

BearFamily said...

Beautiful page ,love the folded paper behind the photo.