Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Look" - Webster's Pages

Welcome everyone!

Today I am pleased to share with you "Look" featuring Webster's Pages.  I am a collector of Webster's Pages and all of the elements used on this page are from my Webster's stash.  I pleated the beautiful fabric ribbon from the Lullaby Lane collection and placed it beneath my photo. 

I topped the pleated ribbon with a beautiful floral arrangement which cradles my photo.  I finished the floral arrangement with a soft white bow made from seam binding.

I added small hints of Pink Paislee's Artisan Elements around the page.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

11 comments:

MARILYN said...

Beautiful page!!

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is over-the-top gorgeous! The colors are all so vibrant, and what beautiful pictures. Truly a masterpiece!

Stay True To God said...

Beautiful!! Love the photo... she's just sooooo cute!! :)

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Love the colors and those flowers are so gorgeous. Awesome layout......

Nikki said...

You create such beautiful layouts! I stumbled upon your blog from the graphic 45 blog, and I am now a follower!! Your work is stunning!

debbiebakk said...

What a beautiful layout and I just love all your pages on your blog- so I stumbled across your blog the other day while looking for new friends to follow and I would like to give you an award also if you would like to go pick it up at my blog.
debbiebakk@blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Robin...Great work!!! looks beautiful. i love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
-Natalie

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous page! Love all your details. Congratulations on Debbie's award! I just became your follower.

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

stunning!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful layout thanks for sharing!!

Sandy said...

Robin, this is a beautiful layout as well as all the rest of them, Great Job!!