Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 17, 2011

Webster's Pages New Collections!

Last week over at InspireMe, we were given sneak peeks of the new Webster's Pages collection.  When I say they are beautiful, I mean they are gorgeous!  Here is a peek from each collection for you.

The first collection we got to see was:


The patterned papers are so fresh!  Just like being at the market in the spring.

I don't think I need to say a thing!  The beauty of the ribbon speaks for itself!  Sigh!!!

This button and twine set is awesome!



Webster's has flowers!!!  This is a dream come true for me.  What is one of my layouts without flowers?

Webster's also has stamps!!!




The second, and my favorite was:


Look at that!  Just gorgeous.


I own three birds and I instantly fell in love with this page.

The third was:

Crisp, clean, beautiful!


The fourth was:

This die cut is to die for!  So lovely and elegant.


I love the color palette of this collection.

Last, but not least, was:
This collection is perfect for all of the fashionistas. 

Love that cute taxi cab.

I hope you have enjoyed this sneak peek of the new collections from Webster's Pages.  I can't wait to buy each and every piece!

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

No comments: