Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Winter Wonderland - January Scrapbooks Plus Kit



Hello everyone!

Today I bring you my third project from the January Scrapbooks Plus Design Team kit.  I chose the Midnight Frost paper collection from Bo Bunny because of the beautiful wintery palette.  I also selected Midnight Frost because of all of the wonderful embellishments that Bo Bunny makes to accompany their collections.  It makes it so easy to coordinate your pages and is good for all skill levels.

I am the January Designer of the Month for our design team.  One of the requirements is that we create a sketch for the design team and customers to use.  I created two sketches, but I chose to use another one of my designs for the team and I kept this one just for me. lol.  I have included both sketches here on my blog.  You can click on the "Sketches" tab near the top of the page if you are interested.

The title was cut using my Silhouette digital cutter.  This is my "go to" machine for fabulous titles. 

Thanks for joining me today.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Oh my gosh how gorgeous is this. Awesome sketch, and such a sweet little dog.....