Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do You See What I See - Webster's Pages Hybrid

Hello everyone!

The versatility of the Spring Market collection is amazing. I have done three layouts and they all look totally different. I did the serious “What Beauty Is” layout and the cute “Splash” layout. Now it's time for a little fun with the boys in “Do You See What I See?”

I used the collections’ beautiful vellum overlay and mounted it on white cardstock. I cut a strip from my striped patterned paper and adhered it slightly to the left of the center of the page. I used a scrap piece of paper from another Webster's collection and punched the edges using my Martha Stewart Crafts punch. I ripped a couple of the loops for added interest.


I used digital motifs from the collection to adorn the lower right side of my photo. I just wanted a little extra something and the digi motifs allowed me to customize the size of my embellishments.


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Tomoko said...

YOUR WORK IS JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a fan:o)

Lisa said...

I love this! That striped paper down the center is so perfect. This is gorgeous.