Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Farewell to Scrapbooks Plus Design Team 2010

I have a been a proud member of the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team for the past year.   I would like to congratulate the new design team members who will begin today. 

Karen Bearse (Returning)
Kathy Bryant
Megan Carey (Returning)
Lisa Hausman

Erica Houghton
Deborah Mahnken (Returning)
Esther McCullough (Returning)
Nicky Price

I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing ladies and wonderful store employees.  Of course, I will always stop by the store to feed by scrapbooking obsession! 

Here are my favorite layouts from the past year.  I hope you have fun takinig a look back with me.  Enjoy!

February Kit - SEI


March Kit - American Crafts
DOM - Lisa Hausman


April Kit - Little Yellow Bicycle
DOM - Deborah Mahnken


May Kit - Bo Bunny
DOM - Erin Saravia


June Kit - October Afternoon
DOM - Megan Carey





July Kit - Bo Bunny
DOM - Deborah Mahnken



August Kit - Tim Holtz
DOM:  Karen Bearse


September Kit - Imaginesce
DOM:  Erin Saravia



October Kit - The Girls' Paperie
DOM:  Kathy Young


November Kit - Teresa Collins
DOM:  Esther McCullough



December Kit - Fancy Pants
DOM:  Kim Ferrari



January Kit - Bo Bunny
DOM:  Me! lol.

Thanks for joining me today.

2 comments:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Such beautiful layouts. You are such an amazing scrapper.....~Cherrie~

JennyKozar said...

Such inspiration!