Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Grow Old With Me - Webster's Digital

Good Sunday everyone!

It has been an extremely busy week for me.  I had two terrific pieces of news.  I have been selected to be a guest designer for Scrap That! Kit Club and The Shabby Tea Room.  I am over the top excited and honored to be designing for these two great sites.  I also attended a French Door Book Class which introduced me to coptic stitch book binding.  I will share the project I made once I put the finishing touches on the front of my book.

I thought I would put together a quick and easy digital page today.  I used the Country Estate and Ladies and Gents digital collections from Webster's Pages to create this digital layout titled "Grow Old With Me." 

The beautiful fan and greenery at the bottom corner of my page are from the Pink Lotty - Key to My Heart digital collection

This digital collection has the most beautiful designs.  I found out about this wonderful collection from Webster's DT member Mitsue Iwata.  Mitsue uses the most gorgeous digital designs on her pages.  Please be sure to stop by and take a look at her gorgeous creations.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.


7 comments:

Mitsue Iwata said...

Robin, congrats on the guest designers for Scrap That! Kit Club and The Shabby Tea Room. Can't wait to see what you will create. Also thanks for writing about me, and so nice to see your digi layout! It is very beautiful!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful! and congrats!
going to be a follower.

Crystal Thomas said...

Beautiful digital layout! I love the picture

Lisa aka Raining said...

Congrats on the Dt positions Robin! I hope you are trying out for the G45. You are perfect for that spot!

Cindy Gay said...

"Grow old" is lovely.

Vicky Alberto said...

soooo gorgeous, wow their digitals look amazing

Lisa said...

Hey girl!!!! Wow, grow old with me is stunning. I really like the photo and you are just tooooooo talented!!! Look at what you can do with digi! You never cease to amaze me.