Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scrap That! February Kit - "Love Notes" Contest

Scrap That!, Canda's Best Kit Club, is having a fun and easy contest this month.  We were asked to select a Design Team member's project to write about.  It sounds easy enough right?....not so easy!!!  It was incredibly hard to select just one project to write about because all of the designers are amazing!!!    I finally selected this beautiful layout by Tara Orr titled "Picasso."

I was immediately drawn to the vibrant color combination she used to showcase her beautiful photographs.  Many of you who know me know that I love to layer.  Layer, layer, layer is my motto and this layout is the perfect example of layering done right!  Tara's layering is truly a treat for the eyes.  It seems as if each layer has a surprise behind it in the form of beautifully placed embellishments.

Be sure to visit Scrap That! to see more beautiful projects.  For an extra treat, stop by Tara's blog to see all of her beautiful works of art.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Belajar Apa itu ADHD? said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Tara Orr said...

awe - thanks so much for the love - much appreciated!! Adore your work by the way - absolutely fantastic with so many amazing details!!

curlyqmosaics said...

What an elegant layout! Love the colors, the patterns, the textures and the layering. Beautiful!