Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We're Coming Mom! - Webster's Digital


Happy Tuesday everyone!

This is a short post today as I bring you another digital layout featuring Webster's Pages digital collections.  I love this photo of my friend's twins playing at the local apple orchard.  Ahh, to be young again! lol.

The background is taken from the Country Estate collection.  I loved the beautiful color and thought it was perfect for this boy page. 

The floral arrangement in the bottom left corner is from the Spring Market collection.  The bird and butterflies are from one of my favorite collections, Nature's Storybook.  I added bubbles, a beautiful vine, decorative string and a word circle frame to finish my page.


Websters Pages:  Country Estate, Nature's Storybook, Spring Market
Pink Lotty:  Key to My Heart
Essence of Spring:  String, Word Circle Frame
Secret Garden:  Bubbles
Font:  CK Newsprint

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love the word circle frame, and the picture is precious!!!

Sasha said...

Such a sweet layout, your work is beautiful! I have something for you on my blog.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Robin! I have seen your wonderful pages over at Websters and now I also saw that you made the Scrap That! Guest designer team!! WAY TO GO!! I wanted to come over and congratulate you! Your blog looks amazing. Visually as well..your template is so warm and inviting. Lovely! Your wok is OUYSTANDING and I look forward to following your blog! So happy to have come accross you and your wonderful creations. TAke care, Nadia.

Lisa said...

look at you go!! I'm just blown away. Gorgeous work.