Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Graphic 45 Design Team Submission

Parisian Beauty - Card

Hello everyone and welcome!

Today I am proud to share with you my submission projects for the 2011 Graphic 45 Design Team Call. 

Many of you know that I have a true love affair with this amazing paper company.  Auditioning to become a part of their family seems as right as rain. 

Enjoy!

Springtime Birdhouse


Remember This Day - Layout


High Style - Layout


Wild Life - My first Graphic 45 Project


Memories - Layout


Bridal Card


Cherish - Layout


Vacation - Layout


Lucky - Layout


Sweet Cheeks - Layout


Great Grandpapa - Layout


A Vintage Thank You - Card


Uncle Bill - Layout


Aunt Jean - Layout


Dashing - Layout


Sisters - Layout


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

13 comments:

Rbarakat said...

These are gorgeous Robin! Good Luck!

Mitsue Iwata said...

Wow Robin! They are all stunning! Good Luck!

Scossie Jane said...

Stunning work Robin - Good Luck!

curlyqmosaics said...

You totally nailed it on all of these amazing creations. Good Luck, and let us know when you get chosen! :)

Myra said...

Good luck Robin!!! Your work is truly beautiful art! Would love to see you on the G45 team.

Kim said...

These are amazing. Good luck, I would love to see your work on their design team.

Lisa said...

Your work just blows me away. What you do with their paper is nothing short of breath taking! Crossing fingers and toes!!! Good luck!

Fran Brunke said...

Absolutely lush and beautiful, as always. Rooting for you!

Vicky Alberto said...

Fingers crossed for you... that birdhouse is sooooooo amazing as are your layouts.

Melissa said...

Robin, congratulations on making the top 25 at Graphic 45!!! I've seen you apply for other design teams, you create BEAUTIFUL work and you deserve to be on a design team. Pull out all the stops and good luck!!!

Myra said...

OMG!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Best of luck on the final round -- they'd be crazy not to take you!

Melanie said...

WOW _I can see why they have picked you - your work is stunning - just love your style - congrats and good luck :) Cheers Melanie

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous submissions!!! No wonder you made it...you and G45 fit like a glove!