Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

This has to be my favorite Graphic 45 collection ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Amazing - Graphic 45's Le Cirque Collection



Days gone by...this is what came to mind when I first saw the Le Cirque collection from Graphic 45.  One of my fondest childhood memories was our annual trip to the circus.  I remember vividly the excitement I felt when I saw the commercials announcing that tickets were on sale.  As soon as we got close to the Armory you could see all of the balloons and vendors selling the most amazing trinkets.  My mom would probably call it junk...but I loved it!

I used "Le Cirque" for my background.  I absolutely love this paper and it is one of my favorites from the collection.  It's got "fun" written all over it!  I used a craft knife to remove the center design in order to create a fun frame for my photo.

I placed my frame on "Extravaganza" which provided just the right contrast for my frame. 

Next, I fussy cut flowers from "Bohemian Floral."  This paper is a virtual playground for those of us who love to create custom embellishments using patterned paper.

Here's a look at the fussy cut flowers placed on the layout.  I also used them as flower centers.

I adore these Le Cirque Tags!  I used the three flowers from this sheet and placed them along the top, right edge of my photo. 


One of the things I love about Graphic 45 is the coordinating border sheet that they create for each collection. 

I used two of the borders along the bottom of my photo.  I matted the star border on the blue floral border.  I love the way this turned out.  Oh look...there are more fussy cut flowers. lol!

Finally, it was time to create my title.  Have you ever seen a more perfect sheet of ready made titles?  Well, this is only one of the many ways you can use the versatile "Magnifique." 

I used "Amazing" for my title. I cut the title out using my scallop edge scissors.


Patterned Paper:  Graphic 45
Inks:  Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Button and Twine:  Webster's Pages
Flourish:  Pink Paislee
Flowers:  Prima


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

12 comments:

Tara Orr said...

this layout is AMAZING!! Adore these papers and you've made them shine!! Fantastic work!

hilde janbroers said...

such an awesome layout!!! gorgeous!!!!!

Lisa said...

I don't know how you do it, but you do! Absolutely amazing! You have changed my mind about this paper. Love all of your fussy cutting. Simply gorgeous~

M@rjan said...

Hi! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I would like to return the compliment, this layout is a feast for the eye, as is your card below!!
Chapeau!

Crystal Thomas said...

WOW! What a great layout and bringing back the memory of our annual circus trip every year.

scrappylikethat said...

I love what you did with this line and all the fussy cutting. Great photo. This LO truly is amazing.

Manda_K said...

FABULOUS Robin!! LOVE it!! :D I want some of that fab G45!!

myapyapooh said...

As always beautiful work!

Mitsue Iwata said...

Wow! Another breathtaking layout! Love your work :)

Yoli said...

You are the amazing one here for cutting out all those little pieces and turning it into a stunning piece! Bravo! I already have a few pieces of paper from this collection. However I'm using them to scrap our trip to the circus. I like the fact that you used the paper for something different. Luv it!

2amscrapper said...

I have this paper too and love what you did with it.

curlyqmosaics said...

This is "AMAZING!" Love how you layered all the papers to create the flowers, etc at the bottom left. Gorgeous!