Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BINGO! The Shabby Tea Room Weekly Challenge


Hello everyone! 

Today I am pleased to bring you an elegant card designed for The Shabby Tea Room's "BINGO!" challenge.

This was one of the most fun challenges ever!  Using the BINGO! board, you get to choose any three embellishments in a row to create a project.  If you use all the embellishments listed on the card, you will be entered into a special drawing.  

Here is the fun BINGO! board.


I used die cuts, dry embossing and ribbon.  I chose a timeless toile pattern as the base of my card.  I love to use stripes and they look beautiful on this card.  I just received my new Clear Art Stamps - Cupcake Party from Simon Says Stamp.  I used the the butterfly and "hello" sentiment designs from the stamp set to design the card.  The butterfly was stamped on ivory cardstock and inked with Black Soot and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
 
Beaded Circles from Spellbinders is one of my favorite die sets.  After die cutting my shapes, I embossed them using an embossing mat.  I used my Pearl Pen in Lilac to adorn the embossed beaded trim of the circle.  The circle and butterfly were mounted on the card using foam squares.  I finished my design with scrunched seam binding from the Memrie Mare on Etsy.  

Here are the rules for the challenge:

... using the inspiration board as a starting point for your design, please choose any THREE IN A ROW embellishments to create a card or project with this week! For example, you may decide to use brads, buttons and die cuts on your card ... OR you may decide to use buttons, flowers and glitter on your project! Basically, a wild card week!

BONUS ... anyone using all 9 embellishment choices will go into a random drawing for 5 yards of Shabby Vintage Seam Binding from the Simple Treasures Etsy Shop!  Please visit The Shabby Tea Room for more details.



Patterned Paper:  The Paper Studio, Bo Bunny
Stamps:  Clear Art Stamps - Cupcake Party
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders - Beaded Circles, Standard Circles
Inks:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Black Soot, Victorian Velvet
Ribbon:  Memrie Mare
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor, Stickles - Frosted Lace


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.


7 comments:

Lou said...

WOW!!! Totally GORGEOUS Card!!
Loux

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness, Robin -- STUNNING! I adore the pink, black and cream color palette and the toile DSP is scrumptious (whose is that?). Thanks so much, sweetie, for sharing your amazing talents with us in the Tea Room this week :) So looking forward to your GDT with the Shabby Girls!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card, I love that toile paper. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tea Room this week.

Pattie said...

Absolutely beautiful! So glad you could play along with us this week in the Tea Room!

myapyapooh said...

very beautiful, the color and papers are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...!!

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Beautiful Card. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
spellbinders