Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Bloom" - Scrap That! February Kit and Creative Scrappers



Hello everyone! 

I am so excited to use my first Scrap That! kit along with a beautiful sketch from Creative Scrappers. 

The sketch this week was designed by Amarilys Doria.  I was instantly drawn to this gorgeous sketch and couldn't wait to use it! 

The Scrap That! February kit included the most beautiful vintage inspired embellishments.  This card was my absolute favorite so I decided to use it right beside my photo.  I used my pearl pen in Salmon to add a few fun accents to the crown.

I used an extreme amount of liquid pearls on this layout.  The pearl pen is a wonderful tool and I plan to get them in every color!  I find the pearl pens much easier to work with than liquid pearls.  It may be the longer bottle which allows me to have better control. 

Scrap That! February Kit
Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue
Pearl Pen - Salmon
Alphabet - My Mind's Eye - Lush Collection
Punch - Martha Stewart Crafts - Vintage Floral
Jumbo Circle Cutting System - Creative Memories

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Robin, this is fantastic! Love what you did with the sketch.

Crystal Thomas said...

What a great layout and the sketch is great. What a nice picture of your daughter that you used.

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is so phenomenal and beautiful!

Benga said...

gorgeous page! am loving all the details!

Caroline said...

fab layout love what you did with the sketch!