Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Graphic 45 Design Team Finalist! O.M.G!!!


You cannot believe how excited I am this day to be honored as one of the 25 finalists for the 2011 Graphic 45 Design Team search. 

I left work early on Friday and I checked  my email before I left.  I didn't see an update so I went on about my merry way.  About an hour later my cousin Crystal called me and texted me saying I had made the cut.  I am not sure when I have heard her so excited! lol.  I was in a bit of shock, like she was kidding me or something.  Then my friend Lisa sent me an email with congratulations...hmmm, maybe it was true. 

I was scheduled to pick up my brand new computer from Best Buy so it would be a while before I could check the site for myself.  Finally around 9:30 p.m. I saw it....my name...really?!!!

A special congrats to some of my extra special scrappy friends and teammates Karen Bearse, Karen Wilson, Tara Orr and Tomoko Takahashi.

I would also like to thank everyone for their well wishes.  I have the greatest group of supporters ever!!!

Okay, here it is! The 25 finalists (in no particular order) of the Graphic 45 Design Team are...

1. Amanda Phillips - Goose Creek, SC

2. Laura Denison - Maple Valley, WA

3. Jane Tregenza - Australia

4. Karen Wilson - Prescott Valley, AZ

5. Gloria Stengel - Oceanside, CA

6. Tara Orr - Canada

7. Michael Jack Putman and Lesley Fisher - Mesa, AZ

8. Sherry Cheever - Jeffersonville, IN

9. Jamie Dougherty - Ramona, CA

10. Hilde Janbroers - The Netherlands

11. Tracey Locher - Escondido, CA

12. Leica Forrest - Canada

13. Karen Bearse - Fairfax, VA

14. Lynette Carroll - Braintree, MA

15. Natalie Dever - Sheboygan Falls, WI

16. Nicole Eccles - Springboro, OH

17. Robin L. Shakoor - Fredericksburg, VA

18. Melanie Forbes - Australia

19. Nancy Wethington - St. Louis, MO

20. Jade Moore - Belleville, Il

21. Tonya A. Gibbs - Keystone Heights, FL

22. Tomoko Takahashi - Japan

23. Jason Jones - Whitesboro, TX

24. Jenny Svensson - Brakne-Hoby, Sweden

25. Yuka Hino - Japan


Congratulations and good luck everyone!

17 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow!! Huge Congratulations to you Robin!! Your work is stunning so it is no wonder!! *hugz*

Tara Orr said...

yea!!! no surprise here though - I think you have an amazing style!! Best of luck in the final round!! Hugs, Tara

LISA said...

Of course you are a finalist, you work those papers like no other!!! Good luck in making the final cut...I have a feeling!!!
xoxoxo
Lisa

Cindy Gay said...

Love your pink and black "applause" and congratulations for a well deserved spot!

Fran Brunke said...

So happy for you! Woo-hoo!!, dear Robin!

Steph Devlin said...

Well done Robyn, you absolutely deserve it. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you xo

Jolaine Frias said...

So glad you made it! But I'm not surprised though! You make magic with G45, Good luck on the second round!!!!!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

I'm so excited for you Robin! You do an amazing job with G45. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

Sarah Mullanix said...

BIG Congrats, that's AWESOME!!! Good luck! :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! I know you will do them proud!

MARILYN said...

Congratulations, Robin!! I know it, you will be there...well deserve it!! Good Luck!!!!
Hugs!!!

Debbie said...

I frequent your blog to look at your beautiful creations!!! I saw the finalist posting on Graphic 45's blog and was excited for you when I saw your name!!! Wishing you the best of luck with making the team!!!

Karen said...

Congratulations! I fell in love with your work when you were featured on G45's blog. I can't wait to check your blog to see what your next project will be. Keep up the fantastic work you do and wishing you the best in the final round.

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats to you too Robin! How exciting, right?! I was in total shock when I saw my name up there!
Good luck in the final round!;)

Karen said...

Congrads Robin-I hope with both make it that would be awesome! You deserve it your work is stunning.

Lana Vassallo said...

OMG! That is fantastic! Congratulations!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Robyn I'm sooo thrilled for you. So well deserved. I'm sending positive vibes for you.