Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, March 20, 2011

"My Love" - Prima March Build-A-Page



Hello everyone!

I finally had the chance to use my new Prima products this weekend.  I love the new Botanical collection!  The color palette is amazing!  I used this collection for the March Build-A-Page sketch. 

The sketch is wonderful with lots of fun circles and of course, Prima flowers!

I used my newest Martha Stewart Crafts punch to create an intricate border for the bottom of my page.  I then layered new Prima Ribbon Borders on my punched design.  I painted a Prima felt gate with white acrylic paint. I wanted a bit of a white washed look for the gate.  I applied pearls using a Pearl Pen in cream and salmon. 

I love paper folding techniques and I try to use them as much as possible.  Here I used a fan fold technique to add interest to my page. 


Patterned Paper:  Prima Botanical Collection
Flowers:  Prima (Flowers, Leaves and Blossom Branches - Truffle)
Embellishments:  Prima Felt Gate and Chipboard Letters
Tools:  Martha Stewart Crafts punch - Garden Gate
Ink:  Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany and Fired Brick
Pearls:  Pearl Pen - Cream and Salmon

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

8 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

so so so stunning

2amscrapper said...

wowzers! this is such a fantastic layout!

Tammy E. said...

Soft and elegant -- just beautiful.

Cindy Gay said...

Your pearl work is perfect. Great portrait. Love the fan and placement.

Eva said...

Wow! It is great!!

Lou said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS LO!!!!
Lou x

Tina said...

Stunning and Gorgeous!!

Gerry said...

Oustanding work, Robin! Your take on the sketch is breath-taking! ~Gerry~