Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Remember - Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante


Well I have finished up all of my final submissions for the Graphic 45 Design Team call - round two.  I am so happy with the way everything has turned out.  This is such an exciting time!

I would like to thank everyone for the good wishes and support.  You are all amazing!

Here is a new layout which features one of my favorite photos of my Aunt and Great Aunt in the 1940's.  I have scrapped this photo before and I love it.  This layout will go into my heritage book. 

I used the Steampunk Debutante collection from Graphic 45 to create this layout.  I decided to use this collection because of the designs and color palette. 

The beautiful butterfly border was cut from Time Flies then placed around the outside of Fantasy Floral patterned paper.  I cut the balloons from Modern Marvels, inked then adhered using foam squares.  The framed image at the bottom of the page comes from Steampunk Debutante Frames and goes beautifully with the photo.  I fussy cut a few flowers from Fantasy Floral as well as an image of a woman sitting from Modern Marvels.

I used a beautiful chipboard gate from Dusty Attic which I painted black and topped with Stickles.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's beautiful Robin! What lovely ladies!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Robin - your work is stunning :) Cheers Melanie Forbes

Lisa aka Raining said...

This layout is fabulous! I love that you use this paper in a traditional way and not steampunk style! Good luck! You are a shoe in. ;)

scrappylikethat said...

Lovely layout and photo. The gate sure is beautiful. Good luck on G45!