I was in the mood to create a card today. I used the April kit from Scrap That! Kit Club to create this card. I added additional embellishments from my stash as well. I bought the papers before the kit arrived so now I have double Bo Bunny goodness.
The Shabby Tea Room is hosting a fabulous challenge where you are asked to butterflies. I created the layout below based on the inspiration photo above. This photo also inspired me to create this card.
I added stickles to the butterfly's wings to make them stand out. If you haven't seen the Gabrielle collection you are missing out on some of the most beautiful butterflies around!
Note: PP = Patterned Paper
1. Create a 6 x 7 1/4 card base using Stationery - Oatmeal PP.
2. Cut a 5 3/4 x 7 rectangle from Gabrielle Dot PP, adhere to center of card base.
3. Detail cut blue frame image from Gabrielle Unwritten PP. Adhere to left side of card.
4. Tie ribbon just below blue frame.
5. Cut butterfly image from Gabrielle Flight. Adhere to the center of the blue frame.
6. Adhere “Spread Your Wings” sentiment sticker to Gabrielle Promenade PP. Trim closely to create a thin mat. Adhere to the lower portion of card base using foam squares.
7. Adhere flower and leaves to the center of the ribbon.
Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.