Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Celebrate!


I am loving Just Rite Stamps!  I recently went on a shopping spree and bought five sets of their stamps.  I can't wait to use them all.  Not only did I use my new stamps, but I also used the new Yacht Club collection from Webster's Pages.  I decided on a blue and yellow color palette which I love!  I used to stay clear of yellow, but now I am drawn to it! 

 

I stamped my image using Brilliant Blue ink from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment was die cut using my Standard Ovals die from Spellbinders.   Using soft yellow cardstock from Bazzill,  I used my new Fleur de lis Doily Motifs stamp to create the decorative matting for my sentiment.  I also used my new Parisian Accents border die to create the decorative blue border behind my sentiment.  I cut the border using ivory cardstock, then I used a dragging technique to apply Brilliant Blue ink. 

To finish off my card, I made a bow using blue seam binding which I purchased from my local fabric store.  I added a Prima flower and leaves; Webster's Pages Silhouette and Push Pins; and Kaisercraft pearls.


Patterned Paper:  Webster's Pages
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
Stamp:  Just Rite - Birthday Celebrations Set
Dies:  Spellbinders - Fleur de lis Doily Motifs, Parisian Accents and Standard Circles
Ink:  Stampin' Up - Brilliant Blue
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Yellow
Flower and Leaves:  Prima
Push Pins and Silhouette:  Webster's Pages
Ribbon:  Hancock Fabrics
Pearls:  Kaisercraft

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

6 comments:

myapyapooh said...

Wow, All I can say is that your card is beautiful, again your work is amazing.

lovemypaper said...

One lovely card love the soft colors and the bold blue!

Lisa said...

I love the colors! So nice and cheery. Really beautiful.

KateB said...

speaking of celebrations...congrats for the G45 baby!!! Well deserved! Meant to pop by the other day to say congrats but I've been really busy...great seeing a SOC who can create so beautifully on a major manu's blog!You are paving the way for the rest of us :)

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful work Robin!!!!! I love that collection, so happy for you!!!!!!!

Erin said...

we're looking for projects featuring cameos and silhouettes for a feature next Tuesday. You can submit projects to practicalscrapperslayouts(@)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!
Erin
http://practicalscrappers.com