Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh Happy Day! Graphic 45 Design Team Announcement


I am totally floating on a cloud.  I am proud to say that I have been chosen to be a member of the 2011 Graphic 45 Design Team. I can’t tell you how much this means to me and how honored I am to be joining this elite group of crafters and wonderful paper company.  I would have never imagined in a million years that I would someday design for one of my favorite paper companies.  Graphic 45 has been right by my side since I began scrapbooking and I look forward to working with these fabulous products for many years to come.

I would also like to congratulate all of the talented designers chosen for the top 25!  I don't think I have seen a more talented group of artists.  I wish you all the best.

I know I have done this many times, but I have to thank everyone who sent me notes of congratulations and good wishes.   It really means the world to me.

Now I would like to introduce the new Graphic 45 Design Team members for 2011:

1.   Lynette Carroll - Braintree, MA
2.  Jane Tregenza - Australia
3.  Tara Orr - Canada
4.  Laura Denison - Maple Valley, WA

5. Robin Shakoor - Fredericksburg, VA - Yours Truly!
6.  Sherry Cheever - Jeffersonville, IN
7.  Michael Jack Putman and Lesley Fisher - Mesa, AZ
8.  Nicole Eccles - Springboro, OH
9.  Nancy Wethington - St. Louis, MO
10. Hilde Janbroers - The Netherlands
11. Yuka Hino - Japan
12. Melanie Forbes - Australia
13. Gloria Stengel - Oceanside, CA

Be sure to stop by and visit the blogs of this amazing team!  Just click on the names, I have provided links to their sites.

Unfortunately, I do not have photos of my final projects on hand.  I finished each project at night so daylight was not on my side.  I promise to share them with you as soon as I receive them.

Okay, I am going back to my cloud now.  Sigh.....

13 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Congratulations Robin!

Teen Queen said...

I am so happy for you Robin. Congratulations!!

faithnme said...

Way to go Robin.. I knew that they would pick you :0))) .. I did not get a chance to post last night.. BUT YOUR mail box just BLEW ME AWAY.. YOu are beyond talanted when it comes to yor lay-out.. I could never imagine or come close.. SOO very HAPPY FOR YOU

Hugs and Blessings

Sharette

Grace said...

Congratulations Robin...your work is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see what you create as one of the newest G45 Design Team members.

mrsjudys said...

Was there any doubt?! No, I knew you'd make it. Since discovering your work and your blog, I have used many of your layouts and projects as inspiration for my own crafting. Your heritage pages gave me the most inspiration and I thank you so much. I am the keeper of all family memorabilia and I work hard at telling the stories for my children and grandchildren. Thank you again for sharing your talent with all of us.

Fran Brunke said...

Robin, this is great news! So well-deserved. I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations as a G45 Design Team Member. Big virtual hugs.

Brown Sugar Babies said...

Congratulations!!! I've stayed away from Graphic 45 ... but you make me want to take another look.

Your work is awesome, and I look forward to seeing what you create.

4Him said...

Congratulations! Your work is so deserving!! Wow!

hilde janbroers said...

congrats!!! can't wait to work with you!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats Robin. So happy for you !

Linda Pekrul said...

Congratulations Robin. So very deserving.

kashagray5 said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROBIN! YOU DESERVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Robin! I am SO EXCITED that you are on our 2011 Design Team here at Graphic 45! Don't worry, I've taken lots of great pictures of your final projects and we will be featuring you on our blog in our 2011 Design Team Introduction THIS FRIDAY, April 8th. I've got to get to work on that blog right now. Just wanted to say congratulations. You are awesome! -Kelly Woessner (writer, Graphic 45)