Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room - How "Egg-cellent"



Happy Easter! 

I created this card for The Shabby Tea Room's challenge this week.  We were asked to create a card or project based on the inspiration photo and use PASTELS and STRIPES!


I used the Baby 2 Bride patterned paper collection from Graphic 45 to create this light, delicate card.  The card base was created using Spellbinders Labels 11 - Grand Calibur Nestabilities.  I also used Labels 20 for my sentiment. 

The sentiment was stamped using the "My Rainbow Set" from Just Rite.  I love the beautiful sentiments in this set and I use it over and over again.  


Patterned Paper:  Graphic 45 - Baby 2 Bride
Stamps:  Just Rite - "My Rainbow Set"
Inks:  Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet; Memento - Rich Cocoa
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor - Cream
Decorative Stick Pin:  Mandy Harrell
Ribbon:  The Memrie Mare
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand - Labels 11, Labels 20
Flower:  Prima

I am honored to have received a "Terrific Top Three" Cup of Tea for this card entry.  Many thanks to the The Shabby Tea Room!

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

This is SO pretty! I love everything about it...the pin, flower, papers and of course that JR sentiment!

Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Debbie said...

GOR-JUS, Robin ... so soft and pretty -- just the perfect creation for our pastels and stripes challenge in the Tea Room this week ... TFS :)

Andrea Ewen said...

This is beautiful Robin...so soft, subtle and feminine!

Sasha said...

Very pretty, pastel and soooo feminine - Love it!

Sunfairy said...

Robin, your card is GORGEOUS!! Perfectly feminine & the sentiment is so sweet. I see a new sentiment stamp collection in my near future :) The stick pin is SO lovely & I love the flower you used - is it a Prima?