Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spread Your Wings




Hello everyone! 

I was in the mood to create a card today.  I used the April kit from Scrap That! Kit Club to create this card.  I added additional embellishments from my stash as well.  I bought the papers before the kit arrived so now I have double Bo Bunny goodness.


The Shabby Tea Room is hosting a fabulous challenge where you are asked to butterflies.  I created the layout below based on the inspiration photo above.  This photo also inspired me to create this card.

I added stickles to the butterfly's wings to make them stand out.  If you haven't seen the Gabrielle collection you are missing out on some of the most beautiful butterflies around!



Note:  PP = Patterned Paper

1. Create a 6 x 7 1/4 card base using Stationery - Oatmeal PP.
2. Cut a 5 3/4 x 7 rectangle from Gabrielle Dot PP, adhere to center of card base.
3. Detail cut blue frame image from Gabrielle Unwritten PP. Adhere to left side of card.
4. Tie ribbon just below blue frame.
5. Cut butterfly image from Gabrielle Flight. Adhere to the center of the blue frame.
6. Adhere “Spread Your Wings” sentiment sticker to Gabrielle Promenade PP. Trim closely to create a thin mat. Adhere to the lower portion of card base using foam squares.
7. Adhere flower and leaves to the center of the ribbon.


Patterned Papers:  Lily Bee Design - Stationery - Oatmeal, Bo Bunny - Gabrielle
Sentiment Sticker: Bo Bunny - Gabrielle
Flowers,Leaves: Prima
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Foam Squares: Ranger


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

11 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is fantastic Robin! LOVE the details and dimension. Well done.

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous card Miss Robin!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful card! I, too, love the Gabrielle line!

Crystal Thomas said...

Beautiful card

Debbie said...

Unbelievably GORGEOUS, Robin - WOWOWOWOW!! Thanks for sharing another butterfly creation with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Charlene said...

Oh Robin! hat a stunning card!!! Love the Bo Bunny :-)Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Cindy said...

Congratulations! Your card is gorgeous.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous card Robin!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Robin

You are one very talented lady - well done on your Shabby Tea Room win this week.

Love your work and also your blog background - gorgeous! I will definitely be back to visit you.

Take care

Tina

Diane said...

Congrats on your shabby tea room win...both projects are amazing and gorgeous!