Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tim Holtz Configurations


Hello everyone,

I love the Confirgurations Boxes from Tim Holtz.  They come in different sizes and the possibilities are endless.  

I used the new Ladies and Gents collection from Webster's Pages to decorate the boxes.  This collection is beautiful with some of the most elegant images you ever want to see.  The teacups are my favorite. 

I have used Webster's Sparklers throughout my design.  You can also see the new Webster's Silhouettes peeking through.  I used a beautiful chipboard flourish from Dusty Attic to add a finishing touch to my design.  I painted the flourish with acrylic paint, then added pearls using my Pearl Pen in Light Green.

I used my new Spellbinders Banner Basics Two die set to create this elegant embellishment.  I fan folded patterned paper and topped with detail cut flourish.


Configurations Box:  Tim Holtz
Patterned Paper:  Webster's Pages, Anna Griffin
Die Cutting:  Spellbinders
Chipboard:  Dusty Attic
Flowers:  Prima
Embellishments:  Baubles, Tissue Tape, Metal Corners, Curio Knobs - Tim Holtz; Frames - Melissa Frances; Sparklers, Silhouettes - Webster's Pages
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Light Green, Cream, Light Blue
Studio Multi-Medium Matte:  Claudine Hellmuth

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

15 comments:

BearFamily said...

Wow, that looks beautiful and so creative, I haven't seen this before. Beautiful work of art!

Sarah-R said...

This is gorgeous Robin!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is a masterpiece! Truly elegant Robin!

JennyKozar said...

STUNNING!!

Crystal Thomas said...

Beautiful! I love all of the little elements you put into this

Lisa said...

Shut up! Are you kidding me?! Robin, that is so fabulous that they don't make a word for how fabulous that is!

Cottagerca said...

wow, that is one huge project which is a gorgeous creation of art.
ava

Nancy Wethington said...

This is one of the most beautiful projects I've ever seen. The fact that you really thought *out of the box* and then added all those elements just blew me away.

bes53913 said...

Wow! Beautiful work, love all the details. The sort of thing you could explore over and over!

Elisabeth said...

Robin, this rocks!!!!

Teniqua said...

WoW! This is just stunning! I love it! You have so inspired me!!!

Wanda H said...

Wow!!! This is amazing!!! Totally wonderful!!!

jude said...

Just found your blog and have to say this is absolutely stunning.Thanks for the inspiration to get on and do mine
hugs judex

Candy C said...

This is absolutely over the top gorgeous!!! Totally amazing! I LOVE it!!! <3 Candy

Christine Meyer said...

Hi Robin,
Great work...we would love to feature this for our Challenge Tuesdays featuring Cameos...email me the link at practicalscrapperslayouts(at)gmail(dot)com for submission if you are interested...
http://practicalscrappers.com