Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, May 30, 2011

2-4-6! The Shabby Tea Room Week #64 Challenge



Today I created a card for The Shabby Tea Room's Week #64 Challenge.  I wanted to use the color palette from The Color Room this week, but I didn't have any of the colors on hand today.  I was inspired by the beautiful card sketch and decided to use it for this challenge.





I used the Cecile collection from Anna Griffin.  The soft color palette is just perfect for layering.  Anna is famous for mixing beautiful patterns to create beautiful works of art. 

For the challenge, we were asked to use 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons and six layers.  How fun is that!  Here is the inspiration photo.... 



Everyone knows I love layering so this challenge called to me.  I created my own tag and mounted it on solid, textured paper from the collection.  Once the tag was matted, I used decorative scissors to create a delicate border which you can see against the blue cardstock. 




Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room and The Color Room for beautiful inspiration.

Patterned Paper:  Anna Griffin
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Stamp:  Verve Stamps
Decorative Scissors:  Fiskars
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor 
Ink:  American Crafts
Embossing Powder:  Ranger
Ribbon and Buttons:  Craft Supply
Flowers:  Prima
Adhesive:  Tombo


Thank you for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

9 comments:

Crystal Thomas said...

what a beautiful card

Carla said...

Wow what a beautiful card.......

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card Robin! I love the flowers, and the color scheme. Thanks for sharing this with the Shabby Tea Room!

Sabrina said...

Hi Robin!! Like I said at TCR, this card is SO lovely and very pretty!! Loving the papers and all the details. I have suspected that you would submit this for The Shabby Tea Room because I intended the same for my card (my card for CRC60) but refused to use buttons at the very last minute. Wish you all the best for this entry!! Have a wonderful day. xoxo.

Debbie said...

BEAU-TI-FUL!!!!!!!! So many pretty layers and soft, shabby color palette :)

NoraAnne said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colors :)

Charlene said...

Gorgeous Robin!!! Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

carlies said...

this is amazing stunning Card!!!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

So lovely. A very pretty card.