Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Bash, Soiree, Party! - Pink Paislee Soiree Collection
Doesn't this just make you want to celebrate?!!! Time for today's Pink Paislee card. I hope you liked the card I posted earlier this week.
This card can actually be used as an invitation. I just love the color combinations found in this collection. They are even more fantastic in real life! I used tuille and a dainty Prima fabric flower for added interest.
1. Create A2 card base or use pre-made card base.
2. Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 rectangle using pink patterned paper.
3. Adhere laser cut frame to pink patterned paper. Apply dots of liquid pearls to the center of the laser cut flowers as shown above. Allow to dry.
4. Tie tuille around the center of the card base as shown. Make a knot.
5. Adhere sticker to the center of card.
6. Adhere fabric flower on top of knotted tuille.
7. Stick decorative pins in the center of the tuille knot behind the fabric flower.
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Soiree Collection
Card Base: Papertrey Ink
Laser Cut Frame: Scherenschnitte Designs
Stick Pins: Webster's Pages
Tuille: Bazzill Basics
Pearl Pen: Viva Decor - Light Blue
Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.