Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Enjoy Your Day



Hello everyone!

I have a funny story about today's project.   I was trying to work with the color palette from The Color Room this week.  It is based ont the kit from the Scrap That! kit club which features "Butterfly Garden" from Pink Paislee. 

I have been working on my Nature's Diary mini book and have been using the Gabrielle collection from Bo Bunny which also features butterflies.  Well I got my butterflies crossed and used the wrong collection!  lol!  I didn't realize it until I was finished with my card.  It was my intent to use the sketch for the beautiful "Ruffles" challenge this week at the Tea Room. 

Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo we were given to use.

Week #61 Inspiration Photo
How beautiful is that?  This week we were asked to create a card or project based on the inspiration photo and use RUFFLES! You could make ruffles from ribbon or paper or trims ... whatever inspires you! We were not required to use the colors in the inspiration photo unless we felt inspired by them.


Now, here is the awesome card sketch from The Color Room.  I love it!  I may have to use this one again.


Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny
Stamp:  Verve
Decorative Chipboard:  Bo Bunny
Glossy Accents, Foam Squares, ATG, Pearl Pen
Ribbon:  Craft Supply; Creative Impressions
Cameo:  Bo Bunny

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

6 comments:

Helena said...

This is realy wonderful, I usualy don't comment but this time I just have to! Great

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is beautiful. I love all the layering you put into each project.

Carla said...

Wow that is beautiful, but what caught my eye the most...(giggle) was the flower frog........I amd obessed with them and currently own 6, but I love how you added the trim to yours! LOL might have to give that a try, Love your work.

Charlene said...

What a beautiful card Robin!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card his week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Sheri said...

This is REALLY beautiful! The sketch you used is awesome too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful Robin, those ruffles are just gorgeous!