Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graphic 45 May Design Team Projects



Hello everyone,

May 1, 2011 was my first official day as a Graphic 45 Design Team member.  I am still pinching myself and I am still excited.  If you haven't had a chance to visit the Graphic 45 blog, may I suggest you take a peek at the beautiful projects from the 2011 team.  You will be inspired by their creativity and artistry. 

I used the On the Boardwalk collection to create this seaside layout which features my friend's little boy on the beach. 

The waves were created using my Silhouette digital cutting machine.  My new favorite tool is a rosette die by Tim Holtz.  I used the die to create custom rosettes which I placed in opposite corners of my photo. 


The Le Cirque collection is full of color and pattern.  Here I decided to showcase the patterned paper by creating a two page layout.  Two page layouts are perfect for displaying multiple photos to tell your story.   I used my Tim Holtz rosettes die to create these vibrant rosettes.  I placed a Graphic 45 button in the center of each rosette, then topped it with a circle die cut from the paper collection.  The wonderful word images you see were cut from Magnifique patterned paper.  I trimmed each word using scallop edge scissors.

Next is a card I created using the Le Cirque and Curtain Call collections.  To see the tutorial for this card, you can visit the blog post featuring this card on the Graphic 45 blog.

My next Graphic 45 project will be on the Graphic 45 blog on June 2nd.  Be sure to stop by and take a look. 

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

absolutely love the colours in your card :) and the LO :) isn't it gorgeous when kids become so fascinated in what they are observing :) Perfect LO for it :)

Cheers

Loydene said...

Thanks for showing LAYOUTS using Graphic 45! While I enjoy seeing all the art/crafts projects, and I love to look at the paper, I prefer seeing scrapbook layouts ... particularly since (IMHO) Graphic 45 patterns are difficult to use with scrapbooking!