|Card Detail - Inside|
I am loving these 3-D stickers from K&Company. I loved the soft white flowers and beautiful Chickadee. I added Prima flowers and a small resin beauty from Melissa Frances.
1. Create card base using Spellbinders Grand Labels Eleven die number 3.
2. Die cut and emboss white card stock using Grand Labels Eleven die number 2. Adhere to card base using foam squares.
3. Die cut and emboss patterned paper with Grand Labels Eleven die number 1.
4. Adhere lace to the lower portion of blue patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper die cut to the card base.
5. Stamp desgin and sentiment (emboss sentiment) on whtie card stock. Die cut with Spellbinders Labels Twenty. Adhere to the center of card.
6. Apply K&Company sticker to the lower right and upper left side of the sentiment.
7. Make a small bow and adhere to the top left side of the sentiment. Adhere rosette to the center of the bow.
8. Adhere rosette to the lower right side of the card on top of the sticker.
9. Adhere resin flourish below the bird as shown.
Patterned Paper: Memory Box
Lace: Maya Road
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Dies: Grand Labels Eleven, Labels Twenty
Stamps: Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps - Card Sentiments, Just Rite Cling - Kindess Set
Ink: American Crafts - Powder; Ranger Ink - Embossing Ink
Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - Black
Resin Scroll Applique: Melissa Frances
Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.