Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Moment - Prima Masking




Hello everyone!
It's been quite a busy week!  I am so glad that the weekend is here.  Don't you just love when you don't have any plans?  I do!
Prima 12x12 Mask
I stopped past my local scrapbook store yesterday and picked up one of the new Prima masks.  I have several small masks and this is my first large one.

I did not use glimmer mist only because it causes my pages to warp.  I used Shabby Shutters Distress Ink instead.  I love the color combination of the pink paper and green ink.

The patterned paper is from Prima and I used the reverse side. The Pink Paislee Artisan Elements makes your pages look so soft and pretty. I am beginning to run out so I think I had better order more! lol.



I use painters tape to hold my mask in place while I ink my page.  It is quick, easy and comes off of your paper wonderfully.


Patterned Paper, Flowers and Mask:  Prima
Artisan Elements:  Pink Paislee
Deckle Edge Ruler:  Fiskars
Ink:  Distress Ink - Fired Brick
Chipboard Title Sticker:  We R Memory Keepers Layered Words
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Robin, you make some of the most gorgeous creations - This is still another one!
Have a wonderfully creative art-filled weekend.

Vicky Alberto said...

OMGosh this is beyond stunning, wow love it!

Fran Brunke said...

Just love your vision and your talent+s. Always great to visit your blog. Beautiful layout!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Sunfairy said...

Beautiful & SO sweet Robin! Your lo captures her beauty so perfectly :) Thanks for the tip about using Distress Inks rather than GM with the masks! I thought it was just me getting warped papers, lol.
If you don't mind, where do you order the PP Artsian circles?? I can't find them anywhere :( Thanks!