Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 13, 2011

Nature’s Diary Sneak Peek!



Hi everyone!
I love mini books! They are wonderful in every way. You can take them with you wherever you go, or they can adorn your home.
Join me on Monday, May 16 when I reveal my new Nature’s Diary mini book.
Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Sunfairy said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait to see your nature mini book!! Mini's are my favorites & judging by your sneak peak, it's Beautiful!!
I'm working on a 'whimsical' Nature/Crafty Secrets themed PBA right now, not gorgeous like yours. When I get brave enough, I'll try one like yours :) What great inspiration you always give me!

PS: your cards are SO gorgeous!
{{{Hugs}}}
Ann Marie

Carla said...

Im a new follower, found your blog off of SB.com....looks like a great mini! I love mini's too, cant wait to see the rest of it.