Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, May 9, 2011

Shebang! Pink Paislee Soiree Collection



I decided to try something a little different this week. As many of you know, my style features heavily embellished pages with intricate patterned papers and rich colors. I love all styles of crafting so this week I am sharing another side of me with you.

While in my local scrapbook store, I saw the most wonderful 3-D glittered stickers. They were bright and fun and they called me over! Lol. I thought, “wouldn’t it be fun to step outside my usual style and try something different.”

As I got closer, I saw that it was the Soiree collection from Pink Paislee. Beautiful!This is my favorite card of the three I am featuring this week.  The layered stickers are stunning and I can't wait to use the rest of them!  I really like papers which feature different typefaces.  They are great for backgrounds as well as creating titles for cards and craft projects.

The cards I created this week were designed around the stickers that caught my eye in the store. They are fun and full of bright colors. 


1.  Create A2 card base or use pre-made card base.
2.  Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 rectangle using patterned paper.
3.  Adhere laser cut frame to green patterned paper, trim.  Adhere to center of card using foam squares.
4.  Adhere 3-D sticker to the center of the laser cut frame.
5.  Add liquid pearls to the edges of the laser cut frame as shown above.


Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Soiree Collection
Card Base: Papertrey Ink
Layered Sticker: Pink Paislee Soiree Collection
Laser Cut Frame: Scherenschnitte Designs

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Erin Glee said...

A new look from you but just as "perfect" as your usual style... like those Liquid Pearls you put around the frame? Amazingly perfect! You really are talented.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh this is fantastic Robyn! I love this. Even though its not your usual style it is still STUNNING!

Crystal Thomas said...

What a great card! This is definately no your usual style but love it