Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dream



Hello everyone,

We recently received the new Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz" collection and I have to say it is beautiful!  I had created several projects for my July design team assignment, but since receiving the new collection I have decided to share them with you. 

Today I would like to share this 12 x 12 layout featuring the "Once Upon a Springtime" collection.  This is by far one of my faves from Graphic 45.  It is a fussy cutters dream! lol.
I based my layout on my "Sweet Cheeks" layout created in January, 2011.   It is one of my favorite layouts because of the wonderful fairy like border of the paper.


I used quite a few punches to achieve the look above.  Martha Stewart Crafts punches are my number one pick when it comes to craft punches.  The variety of designs in her collection of punches is second to none.  The letters were cut using my Quickutz Revolution die cutting machine.  I created subtle clouds above my photo using a stencil. 


Patterned Paper:  Graphic 45
Chalk:  Pebbles
Die Cutting:  Quickutz
Punches:  Martha Stewart Crafts
White Opaque Pen:  Signal
Photo:  Chenke

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

8 comments:

Denni said...

STUNNING!! I love the way you fussy cut the sections. This is just beautiful!

Nancy Wethington said...

So beautiful and those clouds are dreamy!

Vicky Alberto said...

So very pretty... I just love that picture and the design is beautiful.

Carla said...

beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

NO ONE fussy cuts like you Robin! Those clouds are amazing....it's simply beautiful.

Kelly R said...

awesome robin! i love your work and style. this lo is so beautiful. great job.

Mona_63 said...

Niesamowite!!! WoW!!

Lisa said...

When I grow up I want to be a fussy cutter just like you! I am constantly left with my jaw on the floor every time I see your work. Just beautiful.