Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graphic 45 Daring Door Plates



Hello everyone!

I am pleased to bring you another one of my Graphic 45 team projects for June. Graphic 45 has beautiful metal embellishments which includes door plates. There are many uses for these wonderful embellishments and today I will show you how I used one in my design.

Mini books are fabulous and a great alternative to a larger 12 x 12 album. Here I used Bo Bunny’s 9x9 Bare Naked Album and covered it with Graphic 45’s “Once Upon a Springtime” papers.


The book plate was painted with Manila acrylic paint, then sprinkled with white glitter before it was dry. Once dry, I added stickles on the flourishes for extra shine. The door plates are easy to use and attach to your project using brads or glue. I used brads here so there would not be a chance of the plate coming off over the years. 

Here are the inside pages of the album:









Album: Bo Bunny 3-Ring Bare Naked Binder 9"x 9"-W/6 Chipboard Pages
Patterned Paper: Once Upon A Springtime
Flowers, Leaves and Stems: Bazzill and Prima
Bling: Prima
Ribbon: May Arts
Door Knob: Graphic 45
Chipboard Word Titles: We R Memory Keepers
Pearl Pen: Viva Decor
White Opaque Pen: Uniball Signo
Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts
Bloomers: Webster's Pages
Dies: Spellbinders
Die Cutting System: Spellbinders
Resin Swag: Melissa Frances
Inks: Ranger Distress Ink
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Doily: We R Memory Keepers
To see more uses for these amazing book plates, visit the Graphic 45 Blog throughout the month of June for more ideas.
Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

12 comments:

Mona_63 said...

Wow, beauty!!!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is exquisite! Your work is so detailed. I especially love the page with the card that flips up to reveal more photos. Each of the pages, though, are so gorgeous. Love your work!

Sarah-R said...

Absolutely stunning Robin! Your work is incredible!

Carla said...

WOW just stunning!

Lacee broyles said...

Absolutely beautiful work girl!!! Wonderful mini!!

Luana said...

Very nice Robin.

AmyJRockstar said...

Your work is always so incredibly beautiful. I love coming to your blog. I have something for you at my blog! :0) Please stop on by and scroll down a post or two to get your goody. :0)

Xo ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Soooo pretty as always, the front cover especially looks like a beautifully wrapped present!!

carlies said...

wow so wonderful very beautiful design!!

Denay Parke said...

You did it again. Beautiful job. Can't wait to see what's next!

Pam said...

wow-this is simply stunning!!!

Door Plates said...

nice post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing information related to Graphic 45 Daring Door Plates.