Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Print Publication! Blog Giveaway Winner!



Hello everyone and welcome!    

Today I am excited to share with you my mini book that was recently published in Scrapbook Trends Create: Mini Albums magazine, pages 46-49. 





I was so excited when my project was selected for this publication.  I love all of the Northridge Media crafting publications and they have been at the top of my list for quite some time.

Many of you have seen this mini before so I thank you for taking a second look.  

In celebration of this milestone, my first print publication, I held a contest for a blog giveaway.   Today, I am happy to announce that comment #41 (Sorry, I couldn't get it to appearlon this post) from Denay is the lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate to Scrapbook.bom!


AnonymousDenay said...

"I absolutely love the mini album. It is stunning.
I'm not one for the smaller albums, but after seeing this it is on my list of things to do/try.
Thanks for the inspiration."


Thank you all for leaving such wonderful comments. I am truly honored.

Denay,  please send me your email address using the “Contact Me” link at the top of the page.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

14 comments:

Fran Brunke said...

Congratulations, Robin! Lovely to see your work in print. And lucky lucky Denay - congrats to you too!

Carla said...

Congrats to the winner....that is an awesome book and well deserved to get published.......congrats to you too!

Kelly R said...

congrats robin! you rocked that mini album. great pics of it, too. go girl! i had some good news this week, too. come visit my blog. my card won at paper crafts magazine.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Gorgeous mini album. Big congrats on your first print pub. Not the last, I'm sure!

BlessedinTexas said...

Robin, this is absolutely gorgeous! This like all of your work is beautiful and worth publishing in my opinion. I'm grateful for artists like you who continue to inspire us daily. Thank you!! xoxoxo

KateB said...

gorgeous as always...I didn't buy that issue (unfortunately-sometimes I get it, others months I skip-figures) but I'm trying to figure out how this was your first pub...are you kidding us? I would've thought otherwise and you know I truly mean that! EXITING HUH??!!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations Robin for your first print publication!! With the incredible talent that you have, it is no surprise that your work gets published. Am sure more to be published :) Have a great day ahead!! xoxo.

Nancy Wethington said...

Congratulations Robin! The mini album is gorgeous (as usual). Thought about buying this publication before . . . now I know I NEED it. Your work is always fabulous, amazing and created to perfection.

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous mini!!! congrats on the pub!

Cottagerca said...

Congratulatings Robin, this mini is stunning and of course \i love the dark jewel tones of this album. I want to hold it in my hands for hours....smile
ava

Anonymous said...

Robin;

Thank you so much. The email is on it's way.

Denay

LG said...

Incredible job once again with this!Great color combination and the design is outstanding.

Pendra said...

Robin this was amazing you have such a beautiful style, all the wonderful details you added to every page...like all the beautiful Family quotes. I loved all the ribbons you had tied on, and the cover was amazing. Congrats to you... this was well deserved!

Carmen said...

No wonder! This is truly beautiful! Congratulations. :)