Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love's Bond



 Hello everyone,

I absolutely loved the colors in the Prima product pick this month.  Here is a look at the beautiful Prima products included in the pick....


 "Fresh, summery brights make their way to the Prima Pick this month! These color choices and products are sure to make you HAPPY!"

I created this layout based on the beautiful colors above.  I love this photo and wanted to surround it with lots of beautiful Prima flowers. 


I splattered white paint on the lower, right half of my paper.  I didn't want to use patterned paper as I wanted my focal point to be the photo and flowers. 

I fussy cut petals from an older Prima collection and placed them between the flowers. It is always good to keep older collections as you never know when they will come in handy. I also did a bit of recycling by using the clear packaging sheet that held my flowers. I cut the designs and placed tucked them under my photo. 


Cardstock:  Bo Bunny
Patterned Paper, Flowers, Letters, Bling, Packaging:  Prima
Paint:  Makinig Memories
Photo:  R. Eko Bintoro


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

11 comments:

Eva said...

Wow,
that is great!! Very beautuful! And the picture is so cute.

Mona_63 said...

WoW!! beauty scrap, beauty girls...

Sarah-R said...

So, so beautiful Robin!

Vicky Alberto said...

that is so beautiful, gorgeous picture and colors

Carla said...

WOW I am so loving that color combo and your lay out is beautiful

Jolaine Frias said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!! Beautiful photo and super FAB job on the color combo!

Lisa said...

OMGoodness! What a gorgeous photo. I loved that you used paint :) Beautifully stunning in all of it's detail.

Crystal Thomas said...

absoutley beautiful! I love the picture

carlies said...

So very stunning!!!and gorgeous flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Love the use of colors. I love to use dramatic colors to accent pictures..Great job

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous layout and the photo is adorable. Thanks for sharing.