Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, June 3, 2011

Scrap That! June Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!


I am excited to be the guest designer for Scrap That! this month. Let me just say that the "Afternoon Tea" Kit is stunning and features the Ladies and Gents collection from Webster's Pages. I will be sharing two layouts and two cards with you today. 

If you have just arrived here from Lisa's blog, you are in the right place.  If  you are one of my wonderful regular visitors, head the the Scrap That!  blog to join the fun!

"Flower Girl" - 12x12 Layout Main Kit


My first layout was made using the June main kit.  I love paper folding techniques and one of my favorites is the accordian fold.  It is easy to do and adds elegance to your layout.  I used the vellum sheets included inthe main kit to create my fan.  I trimmed the edges of my fan using Stickles. 



The leaves were cut using my Silhouette digital cutter.  The red trim is cut from the vellum paper included in the main kit.  The vellum sheets are perfect for layering due to their transparency.


"Hello" - Card
   


My next project is an elegant greeting card made using my Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine. The main kit has beautiful pearl bling from Zva which I used to add interest and height to my card. 


The Ladies and Gents collection has some of the most beautiful designs. I loved this delicate  green pattern and knew I wanted to use it for my background.


"Thinking of You" - Card
  


This is one of my favorite images from the Ladies and Gents collection.  I punched several strips of cardstock and layered them to create an elegant background for my focal image.  I cut a flourish from patterned paper and matted it on brown card stock. 

 

The beautiful dog and pups were cut from my patterned paper.   I inked the edges with Color Box Chalk ink in Chestnut Brown, then mounted my cut image using foam squares.  I added Baby Blue Stickles to the crown and scalloped design and liquid pearls as accents to complete my design. 

 
June Sketch Layout - "Us"




My last project is a 12 x 12 layout using the June sketch created by L.G. Belarmino.
I used the main kit along with the embellishment add-on.  The flowers included in the add-on are gorgeous. 


I used the main kit along with the embellishment add-on. The flowers included in the add-on are gorgeous.  I had fun creating this layout featuring me and my daughter.  I matted the die cut patterned paper with blue card stock which was trimmed with scallop edge scissors.   I incorporated a number of easy techniques to add interest to my page. 


I matted the die cut paper from the main kit onto light blue card stock.  Then I trimmed the card stock using scallop edge scissors.  I added pearls using a Pearl Pen (Ice White) to each small scallop.  Next, I punched the edges of my pink patterned paper strip and stitched the edges using white embroidery floss.  To finish my page, I added Stickles to each of the white squares on my patterned paper.  This just further customizes the page.



Scrap That! June Main Kit and Embellishment Add-on
Punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts, Fiskars 
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Cream, Ice White
Embroidery Floss:  Bazzill
Smooch Accent Ink:  Green Apple, Frosted Aqua, Moonlight
Decorative Scissors: Scallop Edge - Fiskars
Adhesive: ATG 700, Helmar's 450 Quick Dry
Silhouette Digital Cutter
Chipboard: Dusty Attic - Clock
Flower Center: Prima
Manila Arcrylic Paint
Pearl Bling: Zva Creative
Die Cutting System: Spellbinders
Dies: Grand Labels 11
Scor-Pal

**Remember, to qualify for the Grand Prize of a fully loaded Scrap That! paper crafting kit you must:


 1)  Visit all seven blogs on the hop, leave a comment and become a follower of each blog.

2)  Go to Scrap That!'s Facebook Page and become a friend.

3)  Go the Scrap That Social Community and become a member.


Now head over to Vicky's blog to see more amazing creations using the Scrap That! "Afternoon Tea" Kit.

We are so glad that you joined us today and hope you enjoy visiting all of the designer’s blogs.

Thank you so much for playing along!  Watch for the Scrap That! newsletter on June 22nd to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.


23 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, your work is stu..stu..stunning!! Outstandinding work with this kit!

Vicky Alberto said...

All beautiful creations, I just love that doggie card to bits (and I'm not usually a card person). That's my last paper from the kit... may need to do a Father's day card - thanks for the inspiration!

Lillian Child said...

You have been SERIOUSLY busy! These projects are AMAZING! And from a kit??!!! WOW!

Nicole said...

Yes, the Afternoon Tea kit sure looks stunning! All your projects are amazing... my very favorite being the Hello card! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Emmy said...

Absolutely stunning projects! Love your take on the sketch! I'm definitely playing along this month! Thank you for the inspiration!

Krystle said...

Lovely!!!

Sarah-R said...

Wonderful projects Robin - I love the fan in the first layout!

Carol said...

Beautiful Layouts, great details and layers! TFS

lost coast scrapper said...

I'm loving your new G45 work Robin, just beautiful!!!!!!

Fran Brunke said...

Rich. Lush. Elegant and seriously awesome.

Janet Z said...

You made gorgeous projects with the kit!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Gosh it's always a delight to see your work Robin! Love what you did with that kit! xx

Anabelle said...

Wow, I love every single one of your projects! Amazing!!!

Crafty_Lady said...

I love your work, so beautiful!

Linda Pekrul said...

I always love your designs. So beautiful.

Sandi Smith said...

wow Robin...you definintely rocked this kit!Every creation is Stunning!!!!!1

carlies said...

wowsers this is so stunning in everyway this rocked so!!
and have a very wonderful week

Kathy said...

Your work with the June kit is so inspirational!

Becky Dunham said...

Stunning projects Robin! I love that hello card - so gorgeous! love the fan on the first layout - those layouts are so fabulous. What a fun sketch for the last one.

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Shona said...

wow gorgeous gorgeous, love them all to bits. ...and the sketch is amazing tooo :)

Cottagerca said...

Love your interpretation of LG's sketch.........wonderful.... love standing close to your ray of talent....enjoy
ava
cottagerca

Anonymous said...

Love the Hello card! Always enjoy looking at all the detail you put into your work. Such stunning work as always.

Ana Márquez said...

So cute!! I love your work! :-)