Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Verve Stamps Spotlight Day 2 - Words Cannot Express


Welcome to day 2 of our sneaky Verve spotlight on our brand new stamps!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful Day 1 projects that the team designed for you.  I am a huge fan of this team and I truly enjoyed seeing all of the fabulous designs.  Today the Verve Divas and I are featuring the sentimental stamp set:  Words Cannot Express. 





I die cut this card shape using my Spellbinder's Grand Calibur die cutting machine.  I love using die cuts to create unique, one of a kind cards.  The sentiments in this set truly speak from the heart and you will find yourself  reaching for them time and time again.  I used a Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two die to create a delicate frame for my sentiment: “Your kindness is much appreciated.”   The patterned paper is from Teresa Collins and features a beautiful pink and black color combination.  I painted my chipboard butterfly white and sprinkled it with fine white glitter to add a bit of sparkle to my card.   





Be sure to join us for our release party this Friday night, July 8th. There is a big PRIZE hidden on one of today's hop spots! Just leave a little shout-out in the comments as you hop about for a chance to win the entire July release! You can check out the Verve Blog for all the prize details and deadlines.


1. Julee7. Amy
2. Robin {Me}8. Teresa
3. Sankari9. Laurie
4. Amber10. Jackie
5. Tosh11. Andrea
6. Charmaine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.   Next up is the wonderfully talented Sankari!  I just know you will love what she has in store for you.



Be sure to join us tomorrow for the final day of our new release blog hop.   


Stamps:  Words Cannot Express
Paper:  Timeless Collection (Teresa Collins), Cardstock (Bazzill)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Multiliner Pen (Copic)
Accessories:  Chipboard (Imaginarium); Dies (Spellbinders); Flower (Prima); Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Brads (Craft Supply)

84 comments:

Nicole said...

Lovely! That flower is so pretty, and I love it layered on the butterfly...so intricate and elegant. Another great card!

Carla said...

Stunning card!

Christina said...

Oh my, how beautiful and elegant! The unique shape really takes this one over the top!

Davi said...

Such a beautiful card with the perfect dp. The butterfly and flower are wonderful embellies to go with the sentiment.

Jessica said...

Gorgeous, love the butterfly

Donna Maligno said...

Love the simplicity and elegance of this card. B&W is a fave of mine as well!

Judy M. said...

What a lovely, delicate creation. Great job.

Sheri said...

That is just lovely.

Kathy said...

Oh wow! What a gorgeous card! So delicate and soft:)

Lin said...

Wow, what a delicate beauty! Love how this came together!

Kim O'Connell said...

Another stunning card! You are rockin' this guest DT spot!

riggy said...

So elegant. Beautiful card!!

Sherry Kushibab said...

A truly elegant and beautiful card. Just love how you have highlighted the sentiment and that chipboard butterfly is fabulous.

joannhw said...

Just lovely!!! You have such talent!

Luanne said...

This is awesome! Love how you used your paper and the wonderful sentiment!

Magirk said...

Beautiful. Love the shape and the serene colors. That butterfly with flower is simply gorgeous, and I love your fancy tags label with the new sentiment. Looks like a great set!

Yvonne said...

lovely card

Carol said...

What a lovely project, the detail is awesome, thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol<>< said...

beautiful!!
I am loving this new July set!
Carol N<><

scrappingnana said...

Wow, this is stunning. Love your shaped card, butterfly, and flower. They are awesome, as is the tag and sentiment. TFS

Maureen said...

another stunning card, Robin!! Wow!! I just love your work and all the fine details :) You are a true Diva :)

Vicky Alberto said...

wow so divine

Denisse said...

Robyn, what a beauty!

Carla said...

I'm so glad you are a guest on this hop, otherwise I may never have discovered your gorgeous work!

Dori said...

Extraordinary!! It is so pretty. I love that butterfly and I think the soft, pastel colors of the card are especially pleasing with the sentiment.

Michele said...

positivity gorgeous ~ me creative juices are starting to flow!

Queen Mary said...

Robin, you are truly a wonderful addition to this blog hop, I look forward to more of your work -- I love the fancy shaped card and just the elegance of the butterfly with the flower and the die cut sentiment! Perfect together.

Julie E said...

So delicate, so pretty! Just an overall lovely card :>)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just pure elegance, Robin! Love the soft colors and the fabulous little swirl detailing on the fancy label.

Melissa said...

I {heart} that flower layered on the butterfly - gorgeous! And, of course, the sentiment & font are perfect.

Laraine R said...

Gorgeous card!!

Ravengirl said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how delicate the butterfly is and how it matches it so perfectly the sentiment you chose!

{Chrissie} said...

This is just absolutely goregous! I adore that butterfly - so very elegant! Beautiful, beautiful card!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Rachelle said...

Your card is so beautiful!

Julia said...

Love it....I can tell this is gonna be a must have set!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful focal bfly!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful! And I love that paper.

Vickie Merrick said...

Beautiful card! Love that butterfly.

cutiephinphin said...

The card is so elegant... Love your layering.

Serena said...

So beautiful and elegant! Love what you do with butterflies and flowers!

Sian Ridley said...

Oh my goodness this is so beautiful and elegant and subtle and just wonderful! :)

Fran Brunke said...

Stunning. I can see how versatile these sentiments are.

Tessa said...

Beautiful shaped card!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Beautiful card and I love that lacey butterfly!!

Colleen G said...

So Dreamy and soft looking... LOVE that butterfly in background! Gorgeous card!

Lisa M. said...

oh my robin! How intricate and gorgeous! What a piece of art!

jjocarlson said...

What a beautiful card! Luv the butterfly and the background!

Amy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the shape and that wonderful butterfly!!! Just everything is perfect!

Lorraine Segovia said...

Beautiful card!

joanieg said...

Wow your card is over the top!!! I absolutely love the birds nest and pearls Wow!!!! Beautiful beautiful creation. I would place this one in a frame!

Nancy L. said...

awww, such a beautiful card!

lifesabeautifulmess said...

your card is so soft and delicate. so beautiful! I love it.

Amy Beth said...

STUNNING!

Marlena M. said...

Such an amazing layout! ;)

terriloo said...

You've definitely made me a fan the last couple days as guest designer for the Hop. LOVE your style--and this card is magnificent!

Crafty Engineering said...

Elegant and lovely!

lachery said...

Very Beautiful card! I love your use of color it makes the card delicate.

Tess said...

I love this card. The colors everything is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

craftymom205 said...

Beautiful card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Love the big SB die and papers. butterfly/flower is perfect and, of course, the sentiment. Wonderful card!

Lillian Child said...

Simply lovely!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so beautiful! I love that butterfly/flower combo!

Wendy said...

Fabulous Robin!!! Very pretty!!!

kksb said...

Extraordinarily elegant!

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly. Pretty card.
Jan Gavin

pammy jo said...

the butterfly is just perfect for your wonderful creation! thanks for sharing :)

Georgee said...

What a beautiful, elegant card.

Teri said...

Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE that sentiment and how you showcased it!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Truly elegant. Love the shaped card.

Laurie said...

What a lovely card, Robin.

Shauna K said...

such a beautiful card!! i love the idea of putting the flower in the center of the heart :D

Holly M said...

So elegant. Love the glittery butterfly, the dies you chose and the paper combo. Wht a fantastic card!

jennifer mitten said...

What a lovely card!

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is beautiful. I love that butterfly and flower. Love the shaped card.

Stephanie said...

Robin...........This is just totally gorgeous! Love the soft colors, the butterfly and the shape of your card. Amazing!

Niki Estes said...

Robin, this is just beautiful!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous card love the colors

Jennipher Lowery said...

Those are some very intricate and gorgeous layers. Very elegant.

Amy Sheffer said...

All kinds of beautiful elements working in perfect harmony on this, Robin!

Karen Linarez said...

What a breathtaking card! I love the contrast in colors, that design paper is beautiful and the way you've accented it with the dies and glitz is fantastic. How did you get such perfect fine swirls around your sentiment?

Melissa said...

just beautiful!

KanataNewf said...

Simply gorgeous!

Makalah said...

So so pretty! Love the glitter on that butterfly!