Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 7, 2011

CHA 2011 - Circle Pop-Up Card




Hello everyone!

Just sharing another Graphic 45 CHA 2011 card project.  I never would have imagined receiving so much positive feedback on my lil’ ole’ card.  Lol!  I used an amazing card template from Let’s Party Hearty to create the card base.   This company was at The Great American Scrapbook Convention a few years ago and I picked up a few of their templates.  Unfortunately, I can’t replicate their design, but you can click here to access their site.  You will find many fun templates, but I like this one the best.



I have to admit that this design was extremely challenging and you will need time and patience your first time around. There are a few little tweaks you will need to make when lining up your pieces. Once you create the base and glue all of the pieces together, the fun part begins…embellishments! 


The Magic of Oz collection features the most amazing Scarecrow I have ever seen!  He is my favorite in the collection and I have had to stop myself from plastering him all over the place!  One of the images is of the Scarecrow in a circle which happened to fit my card base perfectly so I used it as my focal image.

There is plenty of space to add a greeting or sentiment to the inside of the card on the back panel.  All you need to do is add a solid piece of cardstock.



Card Template:  Let’s Party Hearty
Patterned Paper:  Magic of Oz (Graphic 45); Double Dot – Almond (Bo Bunny)
Chipboard:  Magic of Oz (Graphic 45)
Stamp:  Stem and Leaves (Heartfelt Creations)
Ribbon:  Unknown
Ink:  Distress Ink – Black Soot (Ranger); Memento – Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Stickles (Ranger); Pearl Pen – Black (Viva Décor);  Glossy Accents (Ranger)


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Tina said...

That card is STUNNING, Robin!! love it:)

Karen Conner said...

What an amazing card! I love it!

Noreen said...

Your card is awesome! You just can't go wrong with Graphic45 paper!

Georgee said...

Love it! Gotta make this for Halloween. Sensational!!

Kathryn said...

This card is fantastic. I have ordered the template from Lets Party Hearty. Of course, your use of this gorgeous paper sold it for me. Thanks for sharing your talents!