Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, August 5, 2011

LaBlanche Stamps


I am excited to share a new stamp company with you today.  LaBlanche Stamps makes some of the most amazing stamps I have ever worked with! 




 
These silicone stamps produce crystal clear images especially when used with LaBlanche’s stamping paper.  Since this line is new to my local stamping store, I created this card as a store sample.


I would like to send a special thank you to Angela Finet of Angela’s Happy Stamper, Reston, VA, for ordering these beautiful stamps for me.  If you are ever in the Northern Virginia area, please be sure to drop by Angela’s shop.  It is filled with everything you need to create beautiful crafting projects.

1.  Create a 5 x 7 card base using white cardstock. (You can also use a pre-made card base)

2.  Cut a 4 ¾ x 6 ¾ rectangle from black patterned paper.  Mount to the center of the card base.

3.  Brayer Brilliant Blue ink over stamping paper and ink edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.  Tie a bow to the lower, left side of the stamping paper and mount to the center of the card base.

4.  Die cut a beaded oval using black patterned paper.  (Use the largest die in the set)  Mount to the center of the card using foam squares.

5.  Stamp sentiment and die cut using Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large.  Adhere to the center of the beaded oval die cut using foam squares

6.  Stamp three Dogwood flowers on stamping paper and cut.   You will cut the entire image for two of the flowers and just the flower portion (without leaves) for the remaining flower.  Color the leaves of your stamped image using Copic YG67.  Color the flower center with Smooch Ink – Sundance.

7.  Glue one of the stamped Dogwood flowers (with leaves) to the upper right corner of the blue matting.

8.  Add a foam square to the center of the remaining Dogwood flower with leaves.  Place the Dogwood flower without leaves on top of the foam square.  (Make sure the leaves on the top and bottom layers are going in the same direction)  You have now created a layered flower.

9.  Glue your layered flower to the center of your bow.



Stamps:  Dogwood (LaBlanche); My Rainbow Set (Just Rite)
Papers:  Stamping Paper (LaBlanche); Graduation Formal Swirl (Reminisce)
Card Base:  Craft Supply
Ink:  Copic – YG67; Tuxedo Black (Memento); Forest Moss, Black Soot (Ranger Distress Ink); Sundance (Smooch); Brilliant Blue (Stampin’ Up)
Dies:  Classic Ovals Large, Beaded Ovals (Spellbinders)
Pearl Pen:  Ice White (Viva Décor)
Ribbon:  Bazzill
Adhesives:  Foam Squares (Ranger); Zip Dry (Beacon)
Tools:  Brayer, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Quickutz Revolution


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Shona said...

I have about a dozen of their stamps they are amazing .....gorgeous card :)