Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, August 19, 2011

Melissa Frances Blog Appearance



Hello Everyone! 

I am off to take my daughter back to college this weekend, but I thought I would share some news with you while I'm away. 

I have the honor of being featured on the Melissa Frances blog this week.  On August 18th and 19th, two of my projects will be showcased.  I am a huge fan of Melissa's and I had the pleasure of meeting her two years ago.  The first thing that came out of my mouth was..."I love you!" lol.  I'm sure she gets that all the time.



I created these layouts for my guest design spot with Verve Stamps in July.  I know that many of you have already seen them, but it is always fun to pull them back out every once and a while.

If you have a chance, stop by and take a look at her blog.  I am a daily visitor and I am sure that you will become one too.

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.




3 comments:

Shona said...

huge congrats, you work is amazing...I just love those papers! stunning work :)

Tone K. said...

What a beautiful, romantic, delicate and beautiful LO`s you have scrapped !!!
Really gorgeous ! :o)

Vicky Alberto said...

wow, amazing, congrats!