Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, August 22, 2011

Noel



Hello everyone!

Today on the Graphic 45 blog are some amazing Christmas projects that will truly inspire you. 

I created this layout for Summer CHA and it was one of my favorite layouts to create. I have used this design before and it is based on a sketch I created last year.

I love the Heirloom Ornament dies from Spellbinders and I used them to create my layered ornaments.  The center design of each ornament was stamped using Gina K.'s Heirlook Ornament stamp set.  Once I stamped my image, I added pearls, a punched bow and velvet ribbon to complete the look of hanging ornaments.

The beautiful "Nice" list and Santa were cut from "Christmas Emporium" patterned paper.  My letters are from My Mind's Eye and I covered them with "Candy Cane" Stickles to create a gorgeous shine.


Don't have quite the right color alphabet for your page?  To change the color or feel of your lettering, add stickles, paint or other fun accents to create a custom title for your project.

 



Patterned Paper: Christmas Emporium
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger), Cranberry Pigment Ink (American Crafts)
Embellishments: Pins (Jenni Bowlin), Button (Craft Supply), Ribbon (My Mind’s Eye), Stickles (Ranger), Glimmer Mist (Ranger), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Letters (My Mind’s Eye)
Dies: Heirloom Ornaments (Spellbinders), Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Adhesives: ATG 700 (Scotch), Foam Squares (Ranger). Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), 450 Quick Dry (Helmar’s)

Thanks for joining me and I hope you get a chance to stop by the Graphic 45 blog today.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.




3 comments:

Karenliz said...

wow Absolutely stunning!

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is beautiful!

Iwona-Hopmart said...

Robin, this is wonderful idea!!