Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apple of My Eye



I love the scarecrow images found in “The Magic of Oz” collection. I used these playful images to adorn the photo of my friend and her youngest son at an apple orchard last fall. 

I placed the scarecrow’s hand in between the two hands in the photo to make it look as if he was part of the fun! I inked Graphic 45’s chipboard buttons to coordinate with the colors of the scarecrow’s hat as well as my background papers. I finished by design with scalloped transparencies and decorative lettering. 

Join me and Lynette Carroll on the Graphic 45 blog for more fall inspiration.



Graphic 45 Papers: Once Upon a Springtime: Tiny Treasures; Magic of Oz: Emerald City, Tenderhearted Tin Man
Graphic 45 Staples: Chipboard Buttons, Trim Staples
Bazzill: Licorice Double Dot Patterned Paper

Fancy Pants: Lettering
Ranger: Bisque Liquid Pearls, Foam Squares, Barn Door Distress Ink
Maya Road: Printed Transparency Pieces –Doilies - Black
Craft Supply: Black Embroidery Floss
Martha Stewart Crafts: Loops Punch

Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet page, design, paper collage & alphas!

Russellee said...

Love the layout. The simple lines and the scarcrows are great.