Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Beauty is Everywhere



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card based on a lovely sketch from Cardabilities.  I used sketch #38 to create this card featuring the Authentique Journey collection.


The Sketch



The Details



I love the embellishments from My Mind's Eye.  I used one of their beautiful glittered die cuts for my card sentiment.  The lacey doily is the perfect accent my die cut.  I used scrunched seam binding from the Memrie Mare Etsy Shop and surrounded it with rosettes by Prima.  I finished my design with My Mind's Eye bling and a punched monarch butterfly.



Patterned Paper:  Authentique Journey Collection
Ribbon:  Memrie Mare
Flowers:  Prima
Punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts - Monarch Butterfly
Die Cut:  My Mind's Eye
Pearls:  My Mind's Eye
Doily:  My Little Yellow Bicycle
Decorative Scissors:  Fiskars Scallop Edge


Thanks so much for joining me today.




4 comments:

Shona said...

this is really gorgeous Robin :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful!

lynn79 said...

Once second! need to catch my breath!

KateB said...

I have run out of words besides fabulous, gorgeous, awesome...me thinks me needs some new words! you rock and btw, my unbirthday is anytime you want to send me a card! CONGRATS!!!

Queen kat :):):)