Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cardabilities Design Team Announcement!

I am happy to announce that I have been chosen to join the Cardabilities Design Team!  I can't wait to get started using the wonderful sketches created by Ms. Karan Gerber.

Be sure to stop by and visit the pages of my new teammates listed below.  I am sure you will finds lots of inspiration.

Ana Pascual--Spain
Anna Iwanowska --Poland
Anna Zaprzelska--Poland
Brenda Rose --USA
Carrie Boissoneault --
Canada 
Clelia Pirarba --Italy
Francesca Dolciotti --Italy -returning
Jessica Pascarella --USA
Joan Liddle USA
Judy Beeksma Canada
Olga Zhurina --Russia
Robin Shakoor --USA
Sabina Galfre --Italy -returning
Stephanie Lee --USA
Susie Moore --USA
Sylvia Blum --Germany
Tanya Privalova --Ukraine -returning
Zulma Santiago -Puerto Rico


Thanks for joining me today. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions by clicking the "Contact" link at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats! That is a seriously international team...

Shona said...

Huge congrats :) I will come play hehe

Sabina said...

Welcome aboard Robin!! It will be a pleasure working with you over the next three months :-)

KarenC Inspired said...

Awesome!! Congratsulations!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Congratulations - but I'm not surprised! Your work is always impeccably gorgeous!