Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graphic 45 & Fiskars Team Up!



Hello everyone! 

Welcome to day two of the Graphic 45 and Fiskars team up!  I am a long time user of Fiskars products.  I use everything from their paper trimmers to their decorative scissors.  This week Graphic 45 will be showcasing projects designed by the design team using Fiskars products. 

Today I am sharing a fun Outer Stair Step Card using the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium collection.  The collections contains lots of beautiful images, but the beautiful Santa image is my favorite from the collection and serves as my focal point on the card.



The card base is pre-scored and is made by a company called The Paper Cut.  I purchased my card bases from my local stamping store, but they are also available online.  You can click this link which takes you to Paper Creations which is a division of The Paper Cut. 

This card design allows you to add a multitude of beautiful layers to your project. I used Fiskars Postage Stamp border punch to create a delicate scalloped border which was topped with diamond Stickles. To continue with the postage stamp theme, I punched a postage stamp shape to mat my postal stamp image cut from my patterned paper.

Here is a short video to show you the fun movement of this card.




I used the following Fiskars products:


Fiskars 01-005721 Squeeze Punch, Ex Large Postage Stamp


Fiskars FBP-5646 Border Punch



Fiskars 5249 SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer 12



Graphic 45 Papers:
Christmas Emporium: Christmas Emporium, Joyous Noel, Special Delivery, Santa Express
Christmas Emporium Chipboard: Die-cuts 1


Partner Products:
Fiskars: Postage Stamp Border and Squeeze Punches
Fiskars: Paper Trimmer
May Arts: Ribbon and Twine
Scrapbook Adhesives: My Stik Tape Runner


Other supplies used:
Card Base: The Paper Cut
Ranger Industries: Diamond Stickles, Black Soot Distress Ink, Glossy Accents, Foam Squares
Beacon: Zip Dry Adhesive

Be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 blog this week to see all of the amazing projects!


Thanks for joining me!

8 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Robin, this is gorgeous. Love the fold on this card. And don't you just love these papers!

tracy said...

I love the video. It is great to see how everyone creates their layouts. There are not that many videos on 12x12 layouts so it is wonderful that you made this video. I cannot wait to see more. Thanks for sharing

Shona said...

wow that card is just gorgeous!!!

KarenC Inspired said...

the paper is so festive. You've done a great job with it.

Theresa S. said...

Love your card Robin. Your creativity shines in all of your work. The video was great, looking forward to seeing more of your videos.

Lisa said...

You are a master card maker. This is just gorgeous!

MaryNell said...

love your Santa card. Hope to make one soon.

Miss Gina Mandarina said...

It's sooooo beautiful!!! Can I copy it??? I really love it!!! It's gorgeus!!

Kisses from Spain!